Dot Net Developer
Job Name : Dot Net Developer
Job Role : Developer
Industry : It Software
Job Location : Ahmedabad/Mohali/Lucknow
Experience : 1 to 3 Year
Salary : Depend on interview
Education : B.Tech / MCA / BCA
- Strong hands-on experience on Net tools using .NET 3.5, 4.0,4.5 and Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 and MVC architecture.
- Must have rich experience in developing winforms and web solutions using C#, ASP.Net, Ajax and SQL Server and familiarity with best practices.
- Should possess in-depth knowledge on any RDBMS
- Understand business needs and convert business requirements into a design & ability to see through the modular issues.
- Ability to define Physical, logical and technical architectures based on the requirements and responsibility for the quality of architecture and design.
- Ability to evaluate current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve performance, scalability and reliability.
- Should have rich experience in data migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise application
- Must be able to work with the Project Manager in mapping the project life cycle and Manage rollout and post-deliverable strategy.
- Experienced in Architecture Design, Solution Design, Technical consulting and Pre-Sales activities
- Experienced in planning, estimation, delivery model, customer facing roles and effective client interaction skills.
- Preferable if have had experience of working with US clients
- Experienced in Agile, iterative and parallel development model is desirable.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Good communication, analytical presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude