Job Name : Tableau Analyst
Job Role : Tableau analyst
Industry : It/KPO/BPO
Job Location : Udaipur
Experience : 2 to 5 Year
Salary : Best in the industry
Education : Any Graduate
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Tableau Analyst,Tableau is a business intelligence tool.The Business Intelligence developer designs and builds Tableau based solutions. The candidate must be capable of working with a diverse group of stakeholders performing high level and detailed analysis, defining and writing programs using Tableau, MS-SQL BI stack, and be able to leverage the API. The candidate must be able to design dashboards with advanced Tableau functionality built with end user functionality in mind. Additionally, the candidate will perform system integration and deployment activities, prepare system support documentation, and document program and system functions.
Ample professional work experience, Expertise and rich hands on experience on Tableau Tools (Desktop and Server), Advanced knowledge of creating complex Tableau charts and dashboards using actions, parameters and filters. Experience in working with Tableau Extracts, Table Calculations, Statistical Functions, LOD Expressions. Experience in designing UI for Data visualizations using Tableau 10.x to make data actionable and facilitate decision making for the clients. Advanced knowledge of handling large datasets and performance optimization in Tableau. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions. Good written and verbal communication skills.Design, development, testing and deployment of Tableau Dashboards,Work under the guidance of BI Technical Lead to create BI dashboard solutions,Structure ambiguous business problems and recommend visualization solutions, Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, API, etc.) to create analytical dashboards. Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements, Build effective working relationships with team members
- 3-5+ years of experience with Tableau or similar BI tools.
- Proven experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience with Tableau, dashboard design and delivery
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Analysis Services technologies(Cube Design, SQL/MDX)
- Hands on experience querying MS-SQL 2008 databases
- Understanding of development, data modeling and ETL knowledge that includes Data warehouse Data Modeling, Star and Snowflake schema
- Excellent problem solving, design, debugging, and testing skills
- Ability to work with multiple different personality types while managing work load within a fast paced, energetic, and dynamic workplace.